Sunday, May 29, 2011





zarine khan in ready movie

Actor Zarine Khan, who had earlier made news with her Katrina Kaif-like looks in the Salman Khan starrer Veer, says the film will always have a special place in her heart. Although the actor was really disappointed with everything that was written about her after Veer, she is all geared for a new turn in her career. “After Veer I thought I will be accepted but I was just written off everywhere… the look-alike tag, my weight. That was disappointing, but I felt that there is no use being disappointed, it’s better to fight back. And that’s what I tried to do and the Character Dheela song came my way,” she says, adding, “I didn’t get it on the first go and probably it will take me some time, but it’s okay.”

The actor who will also be seen in Sajid Khan’s Housefull 2, says that she is very nervous about the film. “I have to become half my size and I have very little time. But I’m very happy,” she says.




katrina kaif look alike, zarine khan actoress, hot zarine khan, zarine khan, zarine khan biography, zarine khan charachter dheela, zarine khan house full, zarine khan partner 2,

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online