Thursday, May 12, 2011






“What’s wrong with Salman helping me? I don’t have a godfather or influential parents in the industry. But I know that Salman will always be there for me. Whenever I’m feeling confused, I know he will bail me out. He is a friend, philosopher, guide and mentor for me,” she says.

Meanwhile, Zarine is spending time preparing for her role in Sajid Khan’s sequel to the superhit Housefull. “Since all the girls in Housefull were ultra-glamorous, I have to live up to those standards. I’m working out twice a day and have altered my diet,” says Zarine, who didn’t feel losing weight was a big deal. “I used to weigh 100 kgs when I was in college,” she laughs.

The actor, who was dubbed a Katrina Kaif-look-alike around the release of Veer (2009), is happy that people are finally noticing her. “Many people wrote me off. People also suggested that ‘I’m heading towards Sneha Ullal’s (Aishwarya Rai look-alike whom Salman launched in Lucky: No Time For Love) territory.’ But I’m happy I lost that tag,” she says.

katrina kaif look alike, katrina look alike, zarine khan actoress, zarine khan actress, zarine khan biography, zarine khan veer, zarine khan pictures, zarine khan pics, zarine khan pics,

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online